Thursday 6 October 2011

Not long now! This is Wiss: handmade toys and other essentials, returns!

I've spent pretty much every night for the last two weeks at the sewing machine, making stock for the next This is Wiss stall. I didn't get round to developing any new products (although I have some ideas in my head) but I have made the usual items in exciting new colours...


And I have lots of new fabrics including the fabulous Kokka linen blend ranges...



Check out my website http://www.thisiswiss.co.uk/ for more details. I've had to make a decision on what to make for Sell it Mama this time as I was up against it time-wise. At the last sale, much to my surprise, the prints were much more popular than the Brights range so that's what I've concentrated on this time. Only time will tell if I was right but I can always take orders for the colours.

I have a few more things that need sorting before the weekend-of-all-weekends arrives but I'm glad to say that most of the hard slog is over! Now, if only I can factor in an early night and some point too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...