Sunday 17 June 2012

#SilentSunday

I'm going to start something today on my blog, well actually, join in with something that's been going for a few years. People have been blogging and tweeting #SilentSunday photos which are just that: no words required. Already I am breaking the rules (just this once)!
Silent Sunday
If you want to find out more about #SilentSunday then just google or search twitter. But the rules are simple: Just one photo, that you took yourself in the week leading up to the post, and no words in the post or the title.


For me, it's a great way to get back behind the camera again (something that has slipped now that I am often chasing around after a toddler) and to ensure I blog more regularly. So that's it, no more words today or any other Sunday. Just a photo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...