Sunday 27 May 2012

The Diamond Jubilee Build-Up - 5 Day Blog Event!



A quick post to remind you that I will be running a Diamond Jubilee blog event all next week, leading up to the long bank holiday weekend! Starting tomorrow there will be five daily posts with some great jubilee-inspired ideas, crafts and recipes, plus two fantastic guest bloggers.


Please stop by each day next week to get some inspiration, and meet my very special guests: Stacie Swift and Amy from No More Disco. I can't wait to show you what we've all been up to, all in the name of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee!


See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...