Thursday 11 February 2016

Me & Mine - A Family Portrait Project 2015 - Wrapping Up

Unfortunately, what with one thing and another last year I never got round to finishing off my Me & Mine 2015 project. Me & Mine was started by Dear Beautiful and it's very simple - one family photo each month of one year. I love this idea so much and it's a great way to make sure that you all feature (as usually there is one person who is always behind the camera) and together the photos build into a great visual diary of the year.

I also had a disaster this weekend - I dropped my iphone down the loo! I have a replacement phone but there has been a problem with restoring the back up and so I have lost everything since last July. Heartbreaking! But fortunately, I had already emailed myself the remaining Me & Mine photos for this post. Very lucky, otherwise all these would have been lost too. So, without further ado (and before anything else happens) I present to you the last half of 2015...

August - Ferne's 1st Birthday! I also took the kids to France for a mini-break this month and we celebrated my parents-in-law's 40th wedding anniversary. Plus i returned to work at the start of this month after a year's maternity leave.


September - Back to school! And trying to get back in to a routine of work too.


October - always a busy month for us with two birthdays (my *cough* 40th this year!!) and our wedding anniversary, as well as Halloween. Our outfits were outstanding this year! Little Miss took her first steps this month :)


November - We spent far too much time at the Lego store in Westfield trying to make the Tobin family from minifigs. What do you think of the resemblance?!


December - Christmas of course. We hosted Christmas at ours this year, and loved it! It was so lovely having our families over and being together...but doing it our way and not having to pack up and leave at the end of it all. The way forward...?!


The Me & Mine project is back again for 2016, and even though January is over it's not too late to join in. Head on over to the site using the link below and have a look at all the other blogger's photos and add your own. (I've lost my January photo due to phone/loo incident but I'm definitely going to be there with February's picture.)

dear beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...