Sunday 1 February 2015

Me and Mine - A Family Portrait Project 2015 - January

I'm back! Tax return done for another year, and now finally I feel like I am able to begin this year properly. I know that it's already a month in but I still have eleven more to plan, fill, enjoy and record!

I have lots planned for the blog, for This is Wiss and for our family life but more of those in the next post. One thing I do want to do is take more pictures of the four of us together, and that's where this fantastic project comes in. Me & Mine is a family portrait project that has been running for a couple of years already, organised by Lucy from Dear Beautiful. The idea is simple: one family portrait each month. By the end of the year each participant will have a wonderful and very personal record of their family - you'll be able to see how you all change, how you grow, what was happening that month. There are loads of people signed up for 2015 and you don't even need to be a blogger as there's a facebook page now too. All the details can be found here.

So here is mine for January...


This month we have been celebrating Lewis's 5th birthday, hoping that it snows (and settles) in London (it didn't), watching Ferne learn to roll over, wrapping up warm to go to the park, listening to Lewis read, making Ferne laugh and eating lots of yummy family meals together.





dear beautiful

4 comments:

  1. I do love Me and Mine and I'm attempting to join in once more (last year I only managed about half). You've got a gorgeous family! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Such a beautiful photo too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo love how they are looking at each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this photo, its so relaxed and happy. I just love all the eye contact going on, it really is lovely. Thanks so much for linking up with Me and Mine. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...