Friday 27 September 2013

Handmade Toys and Other Essentials for Babies, Kids (and their parents!) available in South London here...

 
Everyone I speak to is in agreement - this year is flying by. And that means that the dreaded/exciting 'C' word is approaching fast too - eek!
 
I hope to be at a few Christmas markets this year but before I announce all of those (and because it is still only September) I will tell you about this one first:
 

I am really excited to be part of the wondeful Wonderhill Market this weekend. They have a fantastic line-up of stalls from local designers (including South London Prints, Made by Mrs M, and Ray Stanbrook to name a few). I'll be there on Sunday but the market runs across the weekend so please pop along if you can. I think it's going to be a cracking event!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...