Thursday 8 November 2012

Life on Fast Forward

Those of you who are familiar with my blog will probably know that I am always trying to fit as much as is humanly possible into whatever time I have. I've lost count of the times I've said "I have been busy", or "if only there were more hours in the day" but it is especially true at the moment.

I am struggling to find time to blog about what I've been up to as I'm too busy doing it! Now I can't be alone in this very modern dilemma, but if anyone has any tips on how to live life and document it at the same time I'd love to hear them! I'm just hoping that I'll have some breathing space in the New Year and then I can work on building a rythmn or routine that makes things a bit easier.

So I thought I'd make this post a very quick run-down of what's happened recently so that we're up-to-date and I can blog 'for real' afterwards!

Hold on tight, here we go...

My new baby! under the watchful gaze of Raoul

Hot Chip at Brixton Academy for my birthday!

Lewis's Halloween Outfit - he finally decided on being a ghost rather than a yellow wizard!


Making papier mache halloween masks

Behind the Scenes at the Horniman Museum for Halloween

Fireworks at Crystal Palace - a huge hit with Lewis!

Now we're all up to date and with birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Halloween and Fireworks night out of the way it is officially the 'build up to Christmas'. Aaaaaarghhhhh! I've got lots of exciting things planned, of which I will share in my next post, but I can't believe how quickly time is marching on. Oh, if only there were more hours in the day!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, did you really post at 5.45 a.m? You must be burning the candle at both ends! I'm glad you're enjoying your new toy and can't wait to see what your next creations are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! No, I posted this at lunch time...not sure what settings my blogger is on then. I'll look into that! I try to make sure I'm in bed by midnight otherwise I'll turn into a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...